The Mirage G4 is an EASY to Love Subcompact Sedan
Love is a word that has been defined in a million ways. Each person has his own definition based on his experience and perception. Despite the many interpretations, love actually is not complicated as it is best experienced raw and at its truest form. In the case of the Mirage G4, it is a car that’s easy to love. It is designed based on simplicity suited for individuals in search for a car that promotes practicality and easy ownership experience.
The Mirage G4 has sleek character lines and accents that accentuate fun and zest. This also serves as an aerodynamic feature that reflects how the brand carefully managed merging form and function. A diamond-cut front grill matched with 15-inch chrome alloy wheels expresses a clean and sharp look that gives a hint of a confident style.
Ready to go the distance
Mitsubishi Motors is known for developing highly dependable engines with its rich rally and 4×4 heritage. The Mirage G4 may carry a smaller displacement but at the heart of the nimble car is a Euro 4 compliant 1.2L 12-valve DOHC Gasoline Engine with MIVEC system that generates dependable power and a 23km/L best rating in fuel efficiency. With this, you know that the Mirage G4 is a reliable partner for your many travels and adventure.
The Mirage G4 has all the right stuff to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
- Keyless Operation System (KOS) that allows a convenient way to start/stop the engine
- Tight turning radius of 4.8 meters for easy maneuverability
- Spacious trunk: the Mirage G4’s trunk can load up to 45 liters of baggage that can accommodate your cargo essentials.
- Welcome lights: The front and rear position lights and room lamp stay on for 30 seconds when the doors are unlocked via the keyless entry transmitter. This feature makes it easier locating your new Mirage in the parking lot at night.
- Coming Home Lights: Even after shutting off the engine, various lights including the head lamps, illuminate your path from the car making it convenient when setting off in the dark. The lights stay for 60 seconds and automatically switches off.
- Safety: Mitsubishi Motors prioritizes its customer’s safety above all. Equipped with dual SRS airbags and anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake force distribution (GLS variant), you can definitely have peace of mind that you are safe while driving the Mirage G4.
The Mirage G4 has a spacious interior that can comfortably seat 5 adults. It has an impressive legroom at the 2nd row to keep passengers comfortable especially during long drives. For music entertainment, the G4 has a touch screen infotainment system with easy connectivity via AUX-in, USB port or Bluetooth. You can also easily find your destination for GPS navigation display.
The Mirage G4 is a proudly Filipino built car. It is a reflection of the world-class craftsmanship of us Filipinos. Since 2012, the Mirage nameplate has sold a total of 130,395 units. The Mitsubishi Motors Sta. Rosa, Laguna plant provides more than 1,000 manufacturing jobs to local professionals and contributing to the economic growth of the city and the country as well.
To know more about the Mitsubishi Mirage G4 and its special offers, visit www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph schedule an appointment with your preferred Mitsubishi Motors dealership.