Lalamove, QC LGU tie up for livelihood opportunities
Lalamove Philippines has teamed up with the Local Government Unit of Quezon City to provide livelihood opportunities conveniently for potential partner drivers via their Fast Sign-Up Site. From June 24-25, interested delivery rider applicants may go to the Quezon City Hall.
“The need for on-demand, same-day, long-distance, and last-mile deliveries is showing no signs of stopping, and as we hope to fulfill this demand, we also aim to provide more livelihood opportunities with the help of the Local Government Units we’ve partnered with for our Fast Sign-Up Sites, apart from Quezon City this June and Imus, Cavite last May,” remarked Dannah Majarocon, Managing Director of Lalamove Philippines.
Lalamove is geared toward fulfilling the demands of the logistics industry with approximately 200,000 partner drivers ready to deliver, particularly in its serviceable areas across Luzon – in the Greater Manila Area and Pampanga – and in Cebu.
For applicants, their driver application status can get activated upon completion of these three (3) steps:
- Sign up on the Lalamove website: https://bit.ly/partnerdriverapplyna
- Bring the complete requirements
- Driver’s License
- Official Receipt of Vehicle Registration & Certificate of Registration
- NBI/Police/Barangay Clearance
- Photos of vehicle (front, side, and back)
- Truck for Hire Permit (for FB Body, L300, or Closed Van)
- Attend the Driver Training on-site
*Applicants who are not the owners of the vehicle they would like to register in Lalamove can bring:
- Letter of Authorization with ID and signature of the person identified in the OR & CR
- Deed of Sale
Apart from the livelihood opportunity, Lalamove Partner Drivers can also rest assured that they can avail of the Panalomove benefits, starting from fuel discounts at select gas stations, healthcare, insurance, loan assistance, vehicle maintenance, roadside assistance, food & beverage discounts, and Lalamove merchandise.